by Marceline Gindi
Passover is around the corner and with all our kitchen duties; we find time to obsess over what to wear… So whether you are home, or away for the holidays, everyone wants a fresh new look. Don’t forget spring (should be) is in the air.
Right now you’re probably confused with all the trends.
I know sometimes I get crazy from all of the choices. My belief is, always be classic but with an element of surprise. For Passover Seder nights separates are great, like printed flirty skirts with solid knits Try adding a trendy chunky necklace, or a beautiful jeweled belt. Structured military style skirts with silk blouses are a cool twist.
So what if u want to wear last years dress?
No worries! BCBG has cool and affordable belts that will quickly update your look. You can even put a structured blazer over any dress for a tailored style, Zara has a bunch in all colors and they look great.
So whatever you choose, have fun, walk tall, because being happy and feeling great is the best fashion DO!
Marcy Gindi is available to assist you in all of you personal shopping needs. For parties,holidays, or just every day cool fashions you can contact her at mailto: email@example.com
Related articles by Zemanta
- Yves Saint Laurent’s Sheer Genius (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Yves Saint Laurent: RTW Fall 2010 (shoppingblog.com)
- 2010 Oscar Fashions: Kate Winslet (shoppingblog.com)
- John Hardy bamboo (recycleemail.com)
- Valentino Haute Couture Spring 2010 (shoppingblog.com)
- 9 to wear out IN fashion product socialite temperament (recycleemail.com)