This gourmet- practically fat-free recipe will be a hit with your family or for entertaining on the holidays. Because you dont even need a pot, its a no-brainer for weeknights. If you use this recipe for Passover, make sure your parchment paper is marked Kosher for Passover, as some have an invisible coating of flour on top.
- Any flat fish such as fillet of sole or dover sole.
- Assorted vegetables such as cherry tomatoes, french string beans, radishes, red peppers.
- Kalamata olives add great flavor.
- Lemon zest- check out the video for tips on zesting
- Pour 1 teaspoon of olive oil on a 12″ round piece of parchment paper and spread with a brush.
- Place fish skin side down
- season with salt and pepper
- surround with vegetables
- add lemon zest on top
- seal pouch beginning from end that is toward you. Watch how Adam does it!
- Make sure its an air tight seal.
- Place on a sheet pan in a pre-heated 425 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
- It should be brown and puffy Enjoy!