This is my first Passover that I will actually have to kosher my own kitchen. So I am on the prowl for some beautiful glass dishes that I can use year round for meat and milk, as well as for the holiday.
Here is a round up of my favorite glass dinner sets from across the web…
1. Crate & Barrel Mallorca Dinnerware
These are more textured than your average glass dish, but still very casual. At this price, these are great for every day dinnertime with your kids.
2. Crate & Barrel Orion Dinnerware
These have a rumpled recycled look. Very cool with linen and woven wood chargers.
A super elegant set. These dishes are Fancy, with a capital F.
5. Libbey Tempo Square Dinnerware Collection
Go for a crisp look with a square dish.
For the price, these are really a score. A gold rimmed dish is timeless.
8. Amazon’s Classica Glass Dishes
Patterned glass plates have the elegance of your grandmother’s crystal, at a fraction of the cost.
9. Dishes by Riverside Designs from Terrestera
This is a classic, cant go wrong glass dish. The beaded edge adds detail, but this plate is no fuss, no muss.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Trays for Tank Storage Roundup (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Tiffany & Co. Cabaret Dinnerware – $75 San Francisco Scavenger (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Crate & Barrel Table and Stools – $200 Boston Scavenger (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Flip Top and Frosted Glass: Kitchen Shelves (apartmenttherapy.com)