Best Chocolate Mousse Ever!
This is a great passover dessert. It can be served along side the strawberry fluff, and for all year around put it in a pie shell with whipped cream on top. IMPORTANT NOTE: This recipe is best made a day or even 2 ahead of serving.
5 oz. Paskez chocolate chips (1 cup)
6 eggs separated
2 tsp vanilla extract
dash of salt
4 Tablespoons sugar
Melt chocolate over a double boiler.
Separate eggs. Beat whites and sugar. Set Aside.
Combine yolks, vanilla, salt, and slowly blend into chocolate.
Carefully fold chocolate into whites. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I like to serve my mousse individually. Use any glass on hand.
Layer the mousse and whipped cream or just top the mousse with the strawberry fluff.
Garnish with a lady finger, chocolate shavings, or fresh strawberries.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Chocolate Chip Mousse (christiescorner.com)
- Pierre Hermé’s macaron au chocolat amer (telegraph.co.uk)
- 10 Delicious Bite-Sized Desserts (thekitchn.com)
- New Year’s Eve Chocolate Souffle (simplycooking.wordpress.com)
- Creamy Bittersweet Chocolate Sherbet simplycooking.wordpress.com)
- From the Chronicle KitchenChocolate Cakes (chroniclebooks.com)
- Word of the day: mousse. (blogs1.marthastewart.com)