Apricot Turkey Roast
By Marcey Gindi -Marcey is the chicest personal shopper for all of your party wear and accessories. email Marcey.
Preheat oven 425 degrees
- 1/2 packet of goodmans onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 tbs ketchup
- 3 tbs apricot preserves
- 2 tbs mayonnaise or olive oil
Mix all together, rub some of the mixture all over turkey roast than coat the rest of it on top.
Roast uncoverd for 35-40min until golden and a bit charred.
Add 1 cup of water to the roaster, reduce temp to 350 and cover for an hour. For more well done, roast for an hour and 1/2.
Let it rest after till cool, than slice. Pour juices on top or serve on the side.
Teriyaki Turkey Roast (marinade can also be used on any other kind of roast)
by Ellen Shalom – Ellen is a fantastic personal trainer living in Brooklyn, N.Y. with years of experience. Train in the privacy of your own home. Women only. email Ellen
- 1/4 cup teraki sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Mix and pour cook for 1 1/2 hours.
Slice and leave in the juices. Enjoy!
Pleas visit our sponsors:
- A Matter of Presents- We specialize in deep etched crystal and glassware personalized with your monogram, special message, artwork, or logo. A perfect Hanuka gift!
- Smart and Sassy Personalized Gifts for Hanuka- all under $50!
- De-Clutter with Esther
- Check out Surrey Lane for your Hanuka table settings.
- Blossom Bleu’s gorgeous netilat yadayim cups now on sale.
- Brooklyn Makeup Studio has all of your beauty needs on Avenue U in Brooklyn.
- Healthy ingredients for all of your recipes at Omni Health.