My cousin Sarah (Abe) Mamiye - (who is- by the way – known for her gourmet cooking)- sent in a recipe for kosher chicken that she adapted from her sister-in-law Carol Azizo. The recipe will serve at least 16 people.
- 4 2 lb whole. kosher chickens
- place in roaster and marinate with lots of chopped onion, chopped garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
Make kosher sauce
- 1 jar of dip-n-joy
- 1 jar of apricot preserves
- handful of dried apricots
Melt all sauce ingredients in a pan.
Pour on top of kosher chicken
Add toasted pistachios.
Cook 20 minutes more.
Please visit our sponsors:
- Dress up any occasion with chic designer cupcakes by Cupcake Couture.
visit our website www.thecupcakecouture.com Or call Becky (917)400-6022 to order.
- Not Just Towels Personalized Gifts for Hanuka- all under $50!
- De-Clutter with Esther
- Check out Surrey Lane for your Hanuka table settings.
- Blossom Bleu’s gorgeous netilat yadayim cups now on sale.
- Brooklyn Makeup Studio has all of your beauty needs on Avenue U in Brooklyn.
- Healthy Kosher ingredients for all of your recipes at Omni Health.
- A Matter of Presents- We specialize in deep etched crystal and glassware personalized with your monogram, special message, artwork, or logo. A perfect personalized Hanuka gift!