I am not allowed to reveal the source of this new twist on corned beef
but I assure you that the person who swore me to secrecy is a gourmet cook.
- 1/2 jar of blackberry jam
- 1/2 jar of apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons of Grey Poupon Country Dijon Mustard
- if your corned beef is very large than adjust these ingedients accordingly
- Boil Corned Beef for 2 1/2 hours
- let cool and slice and place in a roaster
- mix jams and mustard in a bowl
- brush mixture in between slices and on top of corned beef
- pour one quarter cup water around edges of the inside of the roaster and around corned beef (or more water for a larger corned beef)
- cover and cook for 1/2 hour -or more till tender
- uncover and cook till golden
- Happy Holiday!
Win a chic exercise legging and top!
Blossom Bleu has the latest accessories for your table .