Gluten Free Thai Pasta
265 Avenue U
Brooklyn, NY 11223-3822
Call for free delivery in Brooklyn.
Call Joe Mastey for all of your kosher vitamin and health questions.
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter (all natural or organic)
- ¼ cup Agave nectar (sugar substitute)
- 6 tbsp Gluten free soy sauce (San J tamari soy sauce)
- 6 tbsp brown rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- crushed garlic (about 2 heads of garlic)
- 1 tsp hot sesame oil
- * Red pepper flakes
- * grated ginger
Blend all above ingredients in blender.
- 1 bag broccoli slaw
- 1 red onion sliced thinly
- 1 package rice spaghetti (tinkiyada brand)
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions.
- Heat 1 tsp Canola oil in a large pan. Sauté the onion and the bag of broccoli slaw until just soft. Add the cooked pasta and the sauce and toss.
Read HERE about benefits of gluten free diet, and how rice noodles can help.