This recipe was sent in by my friend Nina Safar of Kosher in the Kitch.
Kids love this deli roll – it will be a great hit on the Saturday lunch table.
- Cold cuts of your choice (I use and turkey and salami)
- Puff Pastry Dough (I use Mazor’s puff pastry sheets)
- Condiments of your choice (honey mustard)
- 1 egg yolk
- Sesame Seeds
Directions for this Kosher Recipe
Allow the pastry dough to defrost (however you still want it to be firm so you can work with the dough) then roll it out on a slightly greased cookie sheet. Layer the honey mustard and cold cuts in whatever order you like. Then roll the dough like a jelly roll. Cut some slits along the top and spread the egg yolk on top and sprinkle on some sesame seeds before baking it in the oven on 350′ for about 45 minutes to an hour.
Please visit our sponsors:
- Not Just Towels Personalized Gifts for Hanuka- all under $50!
- De-Clutter with Esther
- Check out Surrey Lane for your Hanuka table settings.
- Blossom Bleu’s gorgeous netilat yadayim cups now on sale.
- Brooklyn Makeup Studio has all of your beauty needs on Avenue U in Brooklyn.
- Healthy Kosher ingredients for all of your recipes at Omni Health.
- A Matter of Presents- We specialize in deep etched crystal and glassware personalized with your monogram, special message, artwork, or logo. A perfect personalized Hanuka gift!