Who wants to Win an autographed copy of award winning author Sylvia Rouss’s Sammy Spider’s First Shavuot??
Just comment below with a valid email address (so we can notify you if you win!) and tell us who you would give this book to for Shavuot!
Thank you author Sylvia Rouss for sending in this easy Shavuot blintz souffle! So easy to layer and pop into the oven!
Blintz Souffle Recipe for Shavuot:
- ¼ lb. butter or margarine, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
Blintz Souffle Filling:
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, cut up
- 1 pt. small curd cottage cheese
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Mix batter ingredients. Pour ½ of the batter into a greased 9 X 13
baking pan. Mix filling ingredients well and spread evenly over
batter. Pour remaining batter over the filling and bake at 350 for 50
– 60 minutes. Serve with jam, thawed fresh frozen fruit or applesauce.
Sylvia Rouss is the award-winning author and early childhood educatorwho created the popular Sammy Spider and The Littlest books. She has lectured throughout the United States, Europe and Israel.
Check out her blog and Shavuot stories and songs for kids HERE
- Shavuot Table Contest!! Win a $200 Gift Certificate to Parci Parla, and $100 to Josh and Co. Florist!!! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Need Help with Shavuot Cooking? Call These Top Kosher Bakers and Cooks! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Fantastic Fuschias for Your Shavuot Table! (thejewishhostess.com)
- How to Make Summery Napkins and Coasters for Your Shavuot Table (thejewishhostess.com)
- Crispy Homemade Apple Chips (thejewishhostess.com)