Thank you Patricia for sharing your great Passover recipe. There are so many Passover dessert recipes out there, its so nice when a friend shares a good one!! To all my Jewish Hostess readers- Keep sending your favorite recipes to marlene (at) thejewishhostess.com! Marlene
- 5 cups of milk
- 2 2/3 cups matzo meal
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil ( and more for making the crepes )
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Blend all the ingredients and let the batter rest for 30 minutes
- Make the crepes in the skillet VERY THIN ( I used 3/4 of a soup ladder ) like you normally do…. make sure it is not to thick.
- Make sure to brush oil in between crepes
Brush a good non-stick skillet with oil in between.I used silicone brushes.Plus 2 spatulas to flip the crepes.
- Spiced Crusted Chilean Sea Bass for Passover (thejewishhostess.com)
- Passover Pizza Dough (thejewishhostess.com)
- Terri’s Lamb Shanks for Passover (thejewishhostess.com)
- Creamy Low-Fat Passover Cheesecake with A Chocolate or Coconut Macaroon Crust (thejewishhostess.com)