Here is an easy dairy dish that I honestly can take no credit for. Its by Susie Fishbein on page 184 of Passover by Design. I make it every year, and everyone loves it. From the grampas who used to eat blintzes for breakfast as a kid, to the kids who view it as a Passover treat, your casserole dish will be swept clean by all of the spoons digging in.
- 12 frozen Tuv Taam cheese blintzes or 3 boxes of the flavor of your choice.
- 6 large eggs
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups of sour cream
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- cinnamon /sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a casserole dish. Arrange blintzes in a single layer. Beat all remaining ingredients and pour over blintzes. Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar. Bake for 45 minutes until baked and golden. Enjoy!
- Kale and Goat Cheese Muffin Souffles (thejewishhostess.com)
- Terri’s Lamb Shanks for Passover (thejewishhostess.com)
- Juicy Matzoh Stuffed Chicken Cutlets (thejewishhostess.com)
- The Jewish Woman’s Guide to Maintaining Sanity on Passover (thejewishhostess.com)
- Passover Pizza Dough (thejewishhostess.com)