Get a head start on Passover with this great kosher chocolate cookie recipe sent in by my friend Yael over in Israel. Check out her fantastic new kosher recipe site !
“When is Passover 2011?”, you ask? Chabad.org has all the updates on this year’s Passover holiday dates so that you can begin preparing your Passover menus.
Start buying your Passover ingredients and add these Passover cookies to your Seder menu. Bake and freeze up to 4 weeks ahead of time. They are so delicious straight out of the freezer!
- 1 cup of sugar
- 6 ounces Passover chocolate chips
- 3 egg whites
- 1 package Passover vanilla sugar
- 1/2 cups ground nuts
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt the chocolate and let it cool.
- Beat the egg whites until foamy add the vanilla and beat until stiff.
- Slowly add the sugar.
- Fold in the chocolate and the nuts.
- Drop 1 teaspoon at a time on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove when cool. Store in freezer.
- Warm Chickpea Salad with Arugula for Passover (thejewishhostess.com)
- Orange Shells Filled With Strawberry Sorbet (thejewishhostess.com)
- Sarah’s Passover Seder- How to Make Your Table Look Like a Million! (thejewishhostess.com)
- A Down to Earth Cozy Passover Seder (thejewishhostess.com)
- Fresh Mishloach Manot Pics- Add Yours to this List and Win the New York Times Passover Cookbook! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Claudia’s Passover Marshmallow-Nut Log (thejewishhostess.com)
- Passover Pizza Dough (thejewishhostess.com)