When Jamie Doueck gives me a Passover recipe, its a guaranteed winner. This tart doesn’t look like a Passover recipe, but it looks and tastes like an all year round Martha Stewart fruit tart. – For this recipe, place the rasberries or strawberries carefuly and everyone will think that you bought it!
Kosher for Passover Crust Recipe:
- 2 cups toasted pecans
- 1/2 stick margarine or butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
Passover Tart Directions:
- Mix above ingredients in food processor till like consitency of oatmeal.
- Press into 9 or 10″ tartpan
- Bake at 350 degress for 20 or 30 minutes.
- Melt 6 oz of good quality Passover chocolate in the microwave or double boiler.
- Fold in 1 container of rich whip .
- Pour onto cooled crust.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of raspberry preserves in pan.
- Spread onto chocolate mixture.
- Top with fresh raspberries.(please check the raspberries according to halacha- please ask your rabbi.)
- Recipe can also be used with strawberries and strawberry preserves.
- Easy Passover Chocolate Freezer Cookies (thejewishhostess.com)
- Melt in Your Mouth Passover Minute Steak Roast (thejewishhostess.com)
- Passover Pizza Dough (thejewishhostess.com)
- Warm Chickpea Salad with Arugula for Passover (thejewishhostess.com)
- The Prettiest Modern Passover Seder Plates and Matzo Holders For Your Holiday Table (thejewishhostess.com)