This recipe is a perfect main course for Shavuot. Kids and adults will love this version of grilled salmon. Double or triple the recipe for a large crowd.
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey (preferably from the health food store)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher sherry or apple juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 pound wild salmon fillet
- one sliced orange
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients. Add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour, turning several times.
- Line an 8-in. square baking dish with parchment paper; coat the paper with nonstick cooking spray. Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. The skin should slide off easily using a fish spatula.
- Place sliced oranges on a separate baking pan. Brush with orange juice and broil one or two minutes or until light brown and slightly crispy.
- Garnish salmon with sliced oranges. Enjoy!
CLICK and Sign up for our free newsletter!