Delicious and good to the last drop!
No body will ever know that this rice pudding is lowfat.
- 3/4 cup Carolina rice cooked with 2 cups of water till mushy. (add more water if necessary)
- 1 quart of “Skim Plus” milk (a thicker version of skim milk)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- cinnamon stick
- Cook rice with water
- pour and mix rice and all other ingredients into a clean pot
- stir often on low flame for an hour till thick
- let cool slightly
- pour into small cups or decorative bowl and dust with cinnamon.