Glass dishes were updated with Kim Seybert blue tie dye napkins. Kim Seybert white coral napkin rings and silver square chargers are the perfect accent for this summer table setting. I LOVE the jolt of aquatic blues and coral accents that infuse this holiday table with a nautical, sun soaked elegance.
To top it all off, three large blue glass vases filled with banana leaves and fresh cut pink cherry blossoms feel right at home in the center of this gorgeous table.
Great job, Irene!!!
- Shavuot Table Contest!! Win a $200 Gift Certificate to Parci Parla, and $100 to Josh and Co. Florist!!! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Shavuot Table Decor by the Sea – Emile and Linda Haddad (thejewishhostess.com)
- How To Dress Up Your Shavuot Table With Your Own Unique Style (thejewishhostess.com)
- How to Fold your Linen Napkins for Mother’s Day (thejewishhostess.com)
- How to Make Summery Napkins and Coasters for Your Shavuot Table (thejewishhostess.com)