Mabrook to Congregation Kol Israel on their much awaited gourmet kosher cookbook that has FINALLY been offered to all Jewish communities as the perfect Shavuot gift! I was fortunate enough to be one of the first to receive a copy of this beautifully designed and kitchen- friendly collection of easy kosher recipes gathered from the finest Sephardic cooks of the Kol Israel Bedford Avenue Congregation in Brooklyn, New York.
Some of the 301 kosher recipes are: Kibbe Artichoke with Carrots and Celery, Kibbe Torpedos, Light Caesar Dressing, Carmelised Tomato and Olive Tart, Panko Roasted Asparagus, Pot Roast with Red Wine and Porcini Mushrooms, Sesame Beef Kabobs, Quinoa Stuffed Red Bell Peppers, Low fat Blueberry Cheesecake Parfaits, Whole Wheat Apple Cake, Pesach Haystacks, Eggplant Parmesan Stackers, Chicken with Mushroom Wine Sauce, Bourbon Brisket, Penne with Ricotta Tomatoes and Spinach, and the list goes on…..
“Once Around the Pot” is a unique Shavuot gift for a Jewish Hostess and even comes with a wooden spoon that adds the perfect touch!
$26 per book! Easy and affordable!
Email Andrea Sabin at email@example.com to reserve your copy before they run out!!!!
- 2 portobello mushroom caps, stemmed and gilled
- olive oil spray
- 2 slices part skim mozzarella cheese 1/4 inch thick
- 2 slices of a ripe tomato
- 4 basil leaves
- 1 T. pine nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place mushrooms on a baking tray, lined with non stick aluminum foil. Coat each mushroom with olive oil spray. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Top each mushroom with cheese and tomato. Return to oven until cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove from oven and garnish with basil leaves and pine nuts.
- Roasted Portabello Mushroom and Bleu Cheese Salad (thejewishhostess.com)
- A Shavuot Blintz Souffle and a Chance to Win Sammy Spider’s First Shavuot (thejewishhostess.com)
- Need Help with Shavuot Cooking? Call These Top Kosher Bakers and Cooks! (thejewishhostess.com)