Thank you Linda for sending in your gorgeous Shabbat table as Shabbat approaches again this week!!!!
Linda is the first to enter our Summery Shabbat table contest!!!
Wishing everyone a great weekend!!! Marlene
Linda and Emile Haddad wish you Shabbat Shalom
Shalom Bayit at it’s best,a renewal of spirituality,a
true sabbatical dining experience with a refreshing white on white story:
- Ligne Roset dinnerware,
- Stainless sculptural steel flexible napkin rings,”
- Vacationy white napkins,century 21 Dept Stores,
- Desert glasses a wedding gift from “consuegros” (my son married their daughter) Nancy and Joey Rishty,
- Fresh steamed artichokes resting after the busy week,
- Modest flatware
- Simple white flowers in a white Ligne Roset vase,
- White china salt shakers,
- White satin challah cover with just a hint of gold that picks up the
- 18carat gold crystal water pitcher,,,,
- get ready for your after dinner shot of arak in the mini lalique cupid shot glasses,,,
Honeymooners Shabbat table Shabbat shalom!!!!
P.S.Try my lahemagene!!!