One of my favorite neighbors (who wishes to remain anonymous) amazingly transforms her Shabbat table with renewed style each week. Details such as linen napkins and place card holders are never displayed in the same spot. Her napkins are always folded differently, and candles and flowers are a weekly surprise.
Enjoy the pics below- and see if you can pick out the details an differences in these two glamourous tables!!
If you are enjoying The Jewish Hostess- please forward to your friends all over the world! Lets unite through our holiday table pics!!!! Thanks so much! Marlene
DONT MISS A SINGLE GORGEOUS HOLIDAY TABLE SETTING!! SUBSCRIBE FOR A WEEKLY UPDATE!!!!
- Announcing a Summery Shabbat Table Contest! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Table Setting Showcase Event: An Ocean Blue Shabbat Table by Eva Ben Dayan (thejewishhostess.com)
- Hot Pink and Turquoise Shabbat Table Inspiration (thejewishhostess.com)
- A Summery Shabbat Shalom from Linda and Emile Haddad (thejewishhostess.com)
- Whole Wheat Peach Crisp with Granola Crunch Topping (thejewishhostess.com)
- A Holiday Table That Connects Holocaust Survival To The Beauty of Shavuot (thejewishhostess.com)
- Easy Napolean-This Week’s Shabbat Dessert (thejewishhostess.com)
- Unbelievable Shabbat Brick Roast with Wine, Cranberry Sauce, and Portobello Mushrooms (thejewishhostess.com)