Shelly Anteby effortlessly breezes through each day in her classic style and always makes sure to pull off a unique and daring table setting weekly.
“I start pulling out my Shabbat table setting from Wednesday. I pull out and see what works. Its not planned. By Thursday my table is set. This week I planned a turquoise theme. You could call it Indian or Moroccan inspired, because of the turquoise color and the stones. I started with the turquoise Kim Seybert runner and then offset it with seafoam green mother of pearl chargers as a base for each plate. I topped the chargers with clear turquoise oversized dishes that I found in IKEA.
My turquoise Limoges salad plates helped accent the jeweled napkin rings.I love to find table accents in Home Goods or Target.
In the center of the table I usually raise my salads and appetizers in little bowls on top of a simple glass tray. That becomes my centerpiece.
The point is to have fun with your Shabbat table setting and just be spontaneous.”
Meet Shelly at Shelly and Renee’s !
WIN A FREE COOKBOOK! CLICK HERE
- Table Setting Showcase Event: An Ocean Blue Shabbat Table by Eva Ben Dayan (thejewishhostess.com)
- Hot Pink and Turquoise Shabbat Table Inspiration (thejewishhostess.com)
- Two Glamourous Shabbat Table Settings from Brooklyn, N.Y. (thejewishhostess.com)
- Jewish Holiday Table Setting Showcase on the Shore for a Worthy Cause (thejewishhostess.com)
- Announcing a Summery Shabbat Table Contest! (thejewishhostess.com)
Click HERE to Subscribe Now: and win the cookbook of the month, free weekly recipes and discounts to you favorite shops!