Back by popular demand- Gladys’s healthy baked ziti! Great idea for a Rosh Hashana lunch or a Sukkot lunch!
“Hi Marlene its Gladys. Here is my Spaghetti Squash Ziti recipe. Its low-cal and healthy!!!”
P.S.- Give Gladys Bawabeh a big round of applause- she is only married about 2 months and is cooking not only for her husband, but is whipping up cool dinner parties as well!
Directions for this Kosher Recipe
- To make delicious spaghetti squash baked ziti, you will need two spaghetti squash.
- Cut both spaghetti squash in half vertically and cut the top off. Once you do that take out all the seeds inside. (you can also ask the guys in the fruit store to cut it for you).
- Sprinkle a little drizzle of olive oil on all 4 halves . Then face them down and put them on a tray and bake them on 350 degrees for about an hour and ten minutes.
- Next take the tray out and take a fork n gently scrape the inside of the spaghetti squash. The squash should fall out and look like spaghetti.
- Place it all into a pyrex and put a half of cup of marinara sauce on it. Mix it all in so its not juicy.
- Then sprinkle kosher muenster or kosher low fat mozzarella cheese on top and cover all the squash.
- Put back in oven and bake 350 degrees for another 35 minutes.
- 35 minutes later you will have a healthier verzion of baked ziti!
- check out my Pretty in Pink table setting HERE!