Welcome to another Monday morning with the question of the day- “What’s for dinner???”
This easy salmon dish is healthy and gourmet too! Try adding it to your your Hanuka menu!
Salmon with Crushed Pistachios and Grated Lemon Peel:
- 4 salmon fillets or steaks, about 6 ounces each, about 1 1/4 inches thick
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh lemon peel
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons crushed pistachios
1 Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2 Place the salmon in a baking dish. Mix the olive oil, mustard, and lemon peel and spread this mixture evenly over the surface of the fish.
3 Sprinkle with pepper and scatter the nuts evenly on top. Roast for about 15 minutes, depending on thickness, or until nearly cooked through but still darker in the thickest part of the center.
this recipe is by Ronnie Fein