Check out these fabulous Jewish Blogging women who work very hard to bring us Jewish holiday highlights, decor and kosher recipes from all over the world. Here’s a roundup of some of them!
1- The Jewish Hostess- The Jewish Hostess is a place for all Jewish Women to be inspired by one another. My special love is displaying gorgeous pictures of Jewish Holiday Table Settings and parties that women send me from all over the world. Of course, gourmet kosher recipes are also a huge part of our holiday meals and you can find tons of ideas for holiday and weeknight menus on The Jewish Hostess, many with a Sephardic and middle eastern flair!
2- Learn how to make garlic knots out of challah dough! Great to use these soft challah knots for sandwiches on Shabbat!
Click on the video below from the famous kosher cook Jamie Geller from Joy of Kosher.
3-Kosher Shopaholic- Friday night chicken soup recipe and dreidel shaped noodles! YUM!
On Kosher Shopaholic you will also find regular sales and deals, coupons, money savings tips, and reviews of products that interest the Jewish consumer.
4- For more great holiday deals, coupon, freebie, or money-saving
idea, visit my Yeshivah of Flatbush elementary school classmate, Susan Ehrenfeld Sharf over at Daily Cheapskate. She scouts the web for deals like this Barnes and Nobles 30% discount ! Who doesn’t love a good deal???
Print your coupon for 30% off one item, in-store, at Barnes and Noble. Good until 12/24/11.
And don’t forget about the $10 off $20 coupon for toys and games at Barnes and Noble.
5- Check out Esti Berkowitz’s blog at Prime Time Parenting for the latest deals on gourmet kosher products and products for growing Jewish families. Esti has been connected with brands and bloggers from around the world since 2008!
6- Get some GREAT kosher recipes from The Kosher Blogger Margo Sugarman who lives in Israel. Try her lowfat, low carb latkes all year round!
7-I’ve got to try to make this EDIBLE MENORAH! HOW PEFECT IS THIS HANUKKA IDEA ??
From my friends at COOK KOSHER.com
8- Check out this crafty no-mess DIY post by Creative Jewish Mom over in Israel. Your kids can learn how to make their own crayon resist
Hanukkah wrapping paper! Gorgeous and so personal!
9- Learn how to make Skirt Steak Diablo with Zahava from Kosher Camembert. Zahava has been featured in Saveur, PhotoGrazing, Food Gawker, and Tastespotting.
11-WAIT!! I have five more great blogs!! Busy in Brooklyn should keep you clicking!. Check out this Hanukkah snow globe!
14- Fashion- Isha has the chicest picks of fashion and style for every Jewish woman. Enjoy!!!!
15- Koshereye has all the latest info on all of the top kosher products on the market. Check them out!
- Lorraine’s Hanukka Mahjong Lunch Table (thejewishhostess.com)
- The Hanukka Hostess Shops Ikea and West Elm for a Hanukka Blue Table Setting! (thejewishhostess.com)
- The Gorgeous Hanukah Table at Table Set Go in Deal, New Jersey (thejewishhostess.com)
- Hanukka Table Ideas in Stunning Blues and Metallics for your Holiday Table (thejewishhostess.com)
- Allegra’s Perfect Hanuka Sugar Cookie Dough Recipe (thejewishhostess.com)
- Baker’s Alert! Keep Sending Us Pics of Your Hanuka Cakes and Cookies! Check These Out! (thejewishhostess.com)
- S’mores Brownie Bites for Hanuka! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Whipped Greek Yogurt Dip for Hanuka (thejewishhostess.com)
- Baked Lower-Fat Soufganiyot-Hanukah Apricot Jelly Doughnuts (thejewishhostess.com)
- Chilean Sea Bass with Mushroom Marsala Sauce (thejewishhostess.com)
- “Dare to Be Different” Recipe for Zuchini Pasta with Mushrooms and Oven Dried Tomatoes (thejewishhostess.com)
- Great Granola Winter Snack (thejewishhostess.com)
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin-Spelt Bread (thejewishhostess.com)
- Make Sure You Always Have These Marinated Olives in Your Fridge (thejewishhostess.com)
- Warm Shephard’s Pie for a Cold Winter’s Night (thejewishhostess.com)
- Moroccan Style Stew with Chickpeas, Butternut Squash and Fire Roasted Tomatoes. (thejewishhostess.com)
- Chicken Lettuce Cups from “Cooking for a Cause” Kosher Cookbook (thejewishhostess.com)
- Apricot and Honey Easy Kosher Brisket Recipe (thejewishhostess.com)
- More Elegant Unique Table Settings and Ideas for Rosh Hashanah (thejewishhostess.com)
- Gourmet Challah Recipe with Eucalyptus and Wild Flowers Honey From Israel (thejewishhostess.com)
- What an Awesome Holiday Lunch by Rachel D.!! Click Here NOW to Check it Out!!! (thejewishhostess.com)