Check out this easy, delicious and gorgeous Hanukka dessert home made by the talented Ruth Gindi of The Chic Bowtiquee.
Chocolate Pudding Crunch by Belline Franco
- 2 pkgs my-t fine chocolate pudding powder
- 2 pints heavy whipping cream (for pareve use rich whip)
- 4 cups whole milk ( for a pareve recipe use soy milk)
- 20 Oreo cookies (crushed)
1. Stir together chocolate pudding powder with milk over medium heat. Bring to a boil, constantly stirring.
2. Allow to cool, then transfer to refrigerator
3. Beat whipping cream with hand mixer until stiff
4. In a ziplock bag crush cookies
5. In a glad bowl, layer chocolate pudding, whipped cream, and about 10 crushed cookies. Repeat with layers until bowl is filled
6. Keep refrigerated until serving.
Plastic mini dessert cups from Amazing Savings
Orange dreidels from Kitchen Kaboodles.
- Easy and Yummy Hanukka Mini Pudding Crunch Trifles (thejewishhostess.com)
- Sarah Nuseiri’s Decadent Hanukka Dessert Table (thejewishhostess.com)
- The Hanukka Hostess Shops Ikea and West Elm for a Hanukka Blue Table Setting! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Lorraine’s Hanukka Mahjong Lunch Table (thejewishhostess.com)
- Party Planner Doris Dwek’s Impressive Turquoise and Gold Hanukka Table (thejewishhostess.com)
- The Gorgeous Hanukah Table at Table Set Go in Deal, New Jersey (thejewishhostess.com)
- An Easy and Elegant Hanukkah Table by Yvette Kassin (thejewishhostess.com)