Thank you so much for taking the time to share your creativity with The Jewish Hostess readers. I’m loving how you took inexpensive shower curtain rings and transformed them into stunning napkin rings that could easily sell for $25+ on sites like Barney’s NY. The great thing about these napkin rings is that you can use them several times and as soon as you get into another napkin ring mood, you can go ahead and create a brand new color pop themed dozen. Great Job, LAUREN!!!! Marlene
p.s. Attn: all Jewish Hostess readers: This site is for YOU and meant to feature all of YOUR Jewish Hostess talents! Please share your great recipes, table settings and DIY photos HERE!
I am always inspired by your blog, I love how it is a hub for creativity and truly exemplifies the commitment women have to their families and home.
My husband was away this week and I decided to make projects to keep me busy. I was walking around Ikea and found these Orchid flowers ($1.99) a stem and immediately thought they would be perfect for napkin rings! I wanted the lucite look for the actual ring but didn’t want to spend a lot, so I headed over to the bathroom department and found a pack of 12 clear shower curtain rings for ($1.79) I put it in my cart and said “I’ll figure out how to attach it when I get home.” I passed by Lana’s Fabric for some matching green ribbon and I was all set. I cut the orchid in half so that it wasn’t so overpowering for the napkin. To hold the gap in the center of the ring to the flower I used electrical tape that I found in my toolbox because it was most pliable and adhesive for a strong and steady hold. Wrapped some ribbon to cover the tape and sealed it with hot glue – Voila! I am so happy with the finished product – under $1.50 each you can’t go wrong!
- An Amazing Earthy Table Setting by Sari Tawil (thejewishhostess.com)
- Make Your Own Gorgeous Holiday Napkin Rings In 10 Minutes or Less! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Timeless Rustic Table Decor by Jane Choueka (thejewishhostess.com)
- Instant Napkin Ring Glamour by Karen T! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Fold Your Linen Napkins in the “Bow” Fold for Your Holiday Table- Plus a great Hostess Gift! (thejewishhostess.com)
- How to Modernize Your Sukkah Decorations the Easy Way! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Raquel Fallas’s Inspiring Hanukkah Table (thejewishhostess.com)
- Shana Tova! Welcome to my Rosh Hashana Table! Love, The Jewish Hostess (thejewishhostess.com)
- Rachelle Cohen’s Sparkly Hanukkah Table (thejewishhostess.com)