kosher recipes, kosher soup recipes, mothers day recipes, purim recipes, baskets, and decor, shavuot recipes and ideas, sukkot and rosh hashanah recipes
Instagram has been such a great way for all of us jewish Hostesses to connect and share the things that we love the most- table top, holidays, and FOOD!! With our new request out for #abettersoup, tons of great soup and stew recipes have been pouring in. Here’s a great one from Paula Nagar. I am running out to to buy my Cannellini beans right now!!
p.s. I added 2 cans of chick peas and 2 1/2 boxes of Imagine vegetable broth. I pureed one can with Paula’s recipe, and left the other chick peas whole in the soup. I also added fresh baby spinach on top of the hot soup! Great recipe! Thanks Paula!
p.s- By the way- if you don’t already own an immersion blender then here’s the easiest way to make salad dressings and soups without messing up an extra bowl. Just stick it into the hot soup pot or salad dressing jar, and BLEND!
I love Amazon because I get my favorite items delivered to my doorstep in a day or two. If I’m gonna go out in the freezing cold to shop, then I could think of more fun things to find a parking spot for!
pps. An immersion blender is a nice shower gift for the bride too!
Here’s the easy recipe for Tuscan White Bean Soup by Paula Nagar:
- Saute 2 chopped onions and 2 garlic cloves with coriander, thyme, and cumin in a soup pot.
- Add 4 cans white Cannellini beans.
- Add 6 cups of chicken stock, salt, pepper, and 4 tbsps margarine or Earth Balance.
- Cook for half hour and blend with an immersion blender till creamy.
- Optional but recommended- add fresh baby spinach right before serving.