Thank you Jeanette! We are all searching for easy Shabbat chicken recipes! This looks like a great one to add to our Shabbat menus! Marlene
Easy Shabbat Whole Chicken with Mushroom and Tam Tam Stuffing
by Jeanette Beyda Cohen
Chicken stuffing Ingredients:
- 1 stalk of celery,
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 tiny size can of mushroom pieces or 1 box of chopped mushrooms
- 1 box of Everything Tam Tams
- 1 egg
- 2 cubes of frozen chopped garlic
- Saute all stuffing ingredients together.
- Take a little more then half the bag of Everything Tam Tams, soak it in water for no more then 2 mins.
- Take out all the extra water and break up the tam tams then add the mix of veggies add 1 egg, and 2 cubes of the frozen garlic.
- Rub 2 cubes of garlic, salt, pepper and paprika on top of chicken
- Optional: put six cubed potatoes in a roaster ,and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder, then put the chicken on top of potatos and put the stuffing in the chicken and around it in balls. Put water cover 350 till done. Its always always a hit!
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts (thejewishhostess.com)
- Easy and Delicious Shabbat Chulent for a Cozy Winter’s Night (thejewishhostess.com)