I really thought that I was done posting Passover dessert recipes until my consuegra (Syrian word for “my daughter married her son”) Ellen Shalom sent me in this yummy dessert that she had just baked for the holidays. It sounded so good that I was tempted to run over and try it but I decided to wait and make a batch for my family. Thanks Ellen! Marlene
Passover Magic Cookie Bars:
- 1 can of Macaroons, any flavor- crush in food processor
- melt 5 tbsp. of butter or margarine and mix with macaroons
- press this mixture into a 9 x 13 pyrex
- sprinkle 1 cup of chocolate chips, 1 cup of white chocolate chips, 1/2 cup of coconut, 1/2 cup of walnuts, 1 cup of mini marshmallows.
- drizzle with 1/3 cup of chocolate syrup to taste
- bake in oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees, cool, slice into squares and freeze.
- Claudia’s Passover Marshmallow-Nut Log (thejewishhostess.com)
- Creamy Low-Fat Passover Cheesecake with A Chocolate or Coconut Macaroon Crust (thejewishhostess.com)
- Easy Passover Chocolate Freezer Cookies (thejewishhostess.com)