Thank you Michelle Safdieh and Vicky Cohen for this delicious lamb and spinach recipe- Im definitely putting this one on my Passover holiday menu! Marlene
Roast Lamb with Sauteed Spinach
by Michelle Safdieh from Vicky Cohen
- I used a 5 – 6 lb lamb roast.
- Saute 2 large onions, 3 celery ribs and 2 bags of spinach in oil.
- Add 1/2 C matzah meal to mixture.
- Season lamb w/ chopped garlic, kosher salt and pepper.
- Put spinach mixture around lamb. Cover pot and cook on 350 for approx 3 hours. Baste as needed.