I made this delicious roast recipe this past Shabbat…. my family loved it!! I wanted to share it with you. ENJOY!!”
Thank you Beatrice Ashkenazi for your easy secret family favorite holiday and Shabbat brick roast recipe!
TANGY BRICK ROAST
- One 3 pound brick roast
- soy sauce (you can use Passover soy sauce)
- lemon juice
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- vidalia onions
- Slice two vidalia onions and layer them on top and bottom of the roast.
- Crush garlic over the roast.
- Add half a cup of soy sauce, quarter of a cup of lemon juice garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
- Place the roaster in the oven at 350 degrees and roast about two hours.
- Wait for it to cool then slice.
- Brick Roast with Red Wine and Red Onion Garnish (thejewishhostess.com)