Thank you Paula Benz. Its so inspiring to the combined mother-daughter efforts for this truly beautiful table. The colors, varying candy container heights, different shapes and textures of the confections are true a visual sweet treat! Thanks so much for sharing your special bridal shower with us! Marlene
p.s. I will add this one to our dessert pics entries for the Amy Atlas Sweet Designs Brand NEW Book!
Check out some more dessert bar pics HERE. More to come this week!
Subscribe NOW and you can be April’s book of the month winner- This month you can WIN SWEET DESIGNS!!
Just click HERE and get The Jewish Hostess weekly newsletter, filled to the brim with great Jewish holiday recipes, and gorgeous table settings.
For my shower, my mom and I worked day and night putting it all together. I knew I wanted to have a candy bar and got tons of inspiration from Amy Atlas site. Desserts were made by Shirley C. Mamiye and Mari Gindi. My invitation was hot pink and zebra and the entire party stemmed from there. From table cloth, to flowers, to finding hot pink (and only hot pink) candy!, we worked really hard to tie it all together. Paula Benz”
- My 10 Minute Tu Bishvat Centerpiece- Easy and Beautiful by The Jewish Hostess (thejewishhostess.com)
- A Charming Ballerina Party Crafted by Mom- Amy Oren (thejewishhostess.com)
- What a Dinner and Dessert Bar! By 17 Year Old Susan Zeitoune (thejewishhostess.com)
- TWO Easy Ways to WIN Sweet Designs- the new Bestseller by Amy Atlas (thejewishhostess.com)
- Baby Jacqueline Mosseri’s Detailed Pink and White Themed Birthday Party (thejewishhostess.com)
- Hot Pink and Feathers Take the Cake at this Bridal Shower by Nellie Esses (thejewishhostess.com)
- Hot Pink and Zebra Bridal Shower- A Gorgeous Combo! by Paula Benz (thejewishhostess.com)