image courtesy of homedesign.marthastewart.com
Jewish Hostesses have no fear! The goal of being a Jewish Hostess is NOT to feel like we are slaves again in Egypt!!!!
Rather the goal is to create delicious holiday meals plus yummy desserts that get onto the table beautifully, in one piece, and not want to kill ourselves in the proccess!!!!
Thank you Marie Tourgeman for this delicious recipe. Marie knows how to entertain in style PLUS has her thriving business organizing closets, kitchens and offices to perfection in the New York area. Contact her at email@example.com for more info!
by Marie Torgueman
- Line sides and bottom of Pyrex with chocolate chip cookies.
- Fill Pyrex with softened ice cream flavor of your choice.
- Sprinkle and cover with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Freeze to harden the ice cream.
- Before serving place in oven and Broil a few minutes until marshmallows are toasted but not burnt.
- Serve immediately and watch it disappear!
- Healthy Shabbat Blueberry Crumble (thejewishhostess.com)
- Easy Hot Chocolate From Scratch. Four Recipes. You Choose! (thejewishhostess.com)
- S’mores Brownie Bites for Thanksgiving (or Hanuka!) (thejewishhostess.com)