Don’t miss a single recipe or gorgeous table setting idea!
Bravo Vicky Krantz for sharing your fresh Hanukkah table look with us!
Here’s a brief description of this tempting Hanukkah table setting and dessert bar that must have taken weeks to plan:
I made the napkin rings out of sugar cookies (everyone actually ate them after! lol loved it)
- Made mini triffle cups with brownies, choc pudding Oreo, Rich Whip and a wafer for a cute touch
- choc covered pretzels
- choc dipped Rice Krispie treats,
- dreidels covered in glitter
- cup cakes with toppers made with chocolate lollipop mold
Btw my menu was:
- Tilapia Sliders
- Home made crouton salad with Mozzarella
- Greek salad
- Strawberry goat cheese salad with homemade candied pecans
- Mozerella sticks
- Parve yebrat (rolled grape leaves) with lemony artichokes
- Pasta puttanesca
- Potato au gratin
- Lemony sautéed spinach with currents pine nuts and fresh garlic! Yum!