“LIKE” this post and share with your friends!
My neighbor Miriam is a beautiful woman inside and out. Her glowing personality is evident with every greeting, smile, and hug that that she gives with the utmost generosity. Miriam’s vivid and deeply hued table top Mexican themed dinner table decor instantly put her holiday dinner guests in a festive mood, and these pictures make me happy every time I look at them! These fiesta themed dinner table top photos are truly beyond words, and I am so happy to present it to my Jewish Hostesses!
Miriam used Mexican blankets as her table runners, and scattered gloriously striped Mexican pillows among huge fruit and flower filled champagne glasses as her ingenious centerpieces. Her dining room table served as a buffet table as the huge doors behind beckoned her guests to the fabulous Sukkah that was built as an extension to her home. Thank you Miriam for sharing your fabulous Mexican themed Sukkkot dinner party with us!
p.s. If you love this Mexican fiesta table setting theme as much as I do, then please checkout these Mexican party supply sites:
- Mexican Party Supplies
- More Mexican Party ideas from The Posh Pixie
- I love these vases and crafts made by Mexican artists- great centerpiece finds! HERE and HERE!
- Sarah’s Table-A Gorgeous Feast (thejewishhostess.com)
- Grilled Watermelon and Arugula Salad for Sukkot Lunch (thejewishhostess.com)
- Sleek, Chic (and Cheap) Sukkot Salad Array (thejewishhostess.com)
- Make Your Own Gorgeous Holiday Napkin Rings In 10 Minutes or Less! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Sukkah by the Sea (thejewishhostess.com)
- Easy Linguine with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Olives & Lemon (thejewishhostess.com)
- Sensational Sukkah Display at Table-Set-Go Charity Event by the Seashore (thejewishhostess.com)
- Healthy Shabbat Blueberry Crumble (thejewishhostess.com)
- Missoni Mania on Rosh Hashanah by Candy Gabbay (thejewishhostess.com)