by Michelle Safdieh
- 1 stick butter melted
- 4 – 5 Tblspoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 C grated cheese (can mix if you like (muenster,cheddar)
- Salt and white pepper
- Boil 1 lb pasta ( I like large shells).
- Put in 3 qt pyrex (spray w/ pam). Top with slices of tomato, sprinkle panko bread crumbs on top.
- Bake covered 350 for 40 min uncover for 10-15 min more.
Mac n Cheese Recipe#2
by Vicki Hoffstein
2 cups dried elbow macaroni
1/2 C of grated cheddar
1/2 C of grated mozzerella
1/2 C of grated muenster cheese
1/2 cup of sour cream
4 Ttbsp.butter cut into pieces
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 C of milk
1/2 C of bread crumbs
1/2 C of Cornflake crumbs
cook macaroni until aldente-about 8 to 10 min. drain pasta and put in large bowl, add cheeses while pasta is hot. in a separate bowl, using a whisk, combine sour cream, butter,eggs, salt and pepper. Add to macaroni mixture. Spray oven proof baking dish with pam, pour mixture in and top with combined bread and cornflake crumbs. Bake at 350 for 30-45 min. Enjoy!
- Macaroni & Cheese a la Nancy Reagan (nami-nami.blogspot.com)
- Yummy! Mouthwatering macaroni and cheese (today.msnbc.msn.com)
- Mac & Cheese (retrohousewifegoesgreen.com)