Claudia Bildiricci, our very own Martha Stewart, deserves a academy awards for her creative genius for her Passover Seder table decor.
Mini picture frame place cards, a quail’s egg, gold chargers atop a a damask backdrop and an orchid are just some of the table top details that make this night different from any other! Great job, Claudia!
- Claudia’s Passover Marshmallow-Nut Log (thejewishhostess.com)
- Easy Passover Chocolate Freezer Cookies (thejewishhostess.com)
- Chocolate Nut Chunk Gifts for the Holidays (thejewishhostess.com)
- Mediterranean Lamb With Warm Plums and Pears Cooked in Wine (thejewishhostess.com)
- Marlene’s Post Purim Party ReCap (thejewishhostess.com)