bridal showers, Dessert Buffet Bars, kosher dessert recipes, kosher passover recipes,seder table Ideas, kosher recipes, mothers day recipes, purim recipes, baskets, and decor, shavuot recipes and ideas, Tu Bishvat Recipes and Table Settings
photo by @marsellouzia via Instagram
What an easy and gorgeous trifle for your Mother’s Day, Shavuot or summer brunch! (You can even whip up a pareve version for Shabbat dessert).
Just cube assorted colorful fruit and layer into a trifle bowl or a huge florist cube or cylinder.
Make sure all of the fruit is cubed perfectly and all are similar size for a prettier dessert display!
For the dairy whipped cream:
Summer Holiday Fruit and Sweet Cream Trifle Dessert
- One container of heavy cream
- One or 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- A drop of vanilla.
- Assorted colorful cubed fruit.
- Instant espresso, powdered cocoa or orange or lime zest.
- Leave the metal Kitchen Aid bowl and the metal whisk in freezer overnight.
- In the morning take one container of heavy cream and beat in one or 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- add a drop of vanilla.
- Beat until the cream holds it's shape when you lift the whisk attachment.
- Layer and serve immediately with fruit.
- You can add instant espresso, powdered cocoa or orange or lime zest to the cream as you are whipping it.
Don't over whip!