My sister in law Grace is a fabulous cook and friend, although she never wants to take credit for it. She is one of the few people I know that will do anything for anyone without being asked to, including dropping off a plethora of last minute perfectly folded Purim costumes for a niece in need, constantly sending gourmet meals to my parents, making me a “surprise” family birthday party, accompanying me on my various business ventures, and too many more to mention. She is a true sister in every sense of the word. Several months ago she made an unbelievable dairy Sunday brunch, and this was just one of the gourmet dishes that she served, which of course would be perfect on a Shavuot, Passover, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or summer brunch menu. Love u, Grace! Marlene
Veggie Egg White Pizza Omelet
- From the day before you can saute onions, mushrooms and peppers until soft and refrigerate.
- Next day heat frying pan with Pam,beat egg whites and pour into pan.
- Add sauteed veggies into omelete along with diced raw tomatoes…let cook.
- Flip over once add salt and pepper.
- When the egg omelete is done place onto a plate…to make it fun cut like a pizza!!
- If desired you can sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Fluffy Holiday Coconut Cake by Shirley Dana (thejewishhostess.com)
- How to Get Your Family to Eat Healthy on Purim (thejewishhostess.com)