hanukka recipes and tablesettings, kosher main dish recipes, kosher meat recipes, kosher passover recipes,seder table Ideas, kosher thanksgiving recipes, purim recipes, baskets, and decor, rosh hashanah roast , lamb, and brisket recipes, sukkot and rosh hashanah recipes
Fancy Zuchinni Rullups Stuffed with Meat
Make sure you subscribe now so you don’t miss a single kosher holiday recipe or holiday table setting idea!
This was so delicious! The meat had so much flavor .Enjoy!
Perfect for a Rosh Hashanah or Jewish Holiday menu.
Holiday Zuchinni Rullups Stuffed with Sauteed and Spiced Meat
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped ripe tomato
- 2 chopped fresh garlic.
- salt. pepper, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne pepper (1/4 tsp each
- Saute one pound ground meat in oil,
- Once browned add chopped onion and chopped tomato, fresh chopped garlic, salt, pepper, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne pepper (abt 1/4tsp of each).
- Cook few mins.
- In meantime slice 5 zucchini into very thin strips (I used a peeler)
- Brush each strip with vegetable oil and bake on a cookie sheet for about 20 minutes on 350 degrees to soften. Remove and cool.
- Make plus sign with 2 strips of zuchinni
- Add 2 tbsp of meat mixture in middle and fold each end to middle and set downward in Pyrex so stays closed.
- Bake for aboutt 20-30 mins.
Double or triple for a large crowd.
subscribe now and don’t miss a single kosher holiday recipe or holiday table setting idea!