Rosemary and Garlic Baby Lamb Chops
“I got this kosher recipe from a friend of a friend of a friend…Anyhow I made it for my husband and he said it was the best lamb chop he has ever tasted. You will not believe how delicious this simple recipe is until you make it, so get to the kitchen and start cooking!” Laura Cohen
Ingredients for this Kosher Recipe:
8 Individual Baby Lamb Chops, frenched
1/3 cup Soy Sauce
1/3 cup olive oil
1 1/2 sprigs fresh rosemary
12 garlic cloves
Directions for this Kosher recipe:
Put all the ingredients for the marinade into a blender and pulse until combined. Place lamb chops in a big plastic bag with marinade and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Remove lamb chops from bag and discard marinade.
Roast in oven for 30 minutes on 350 degrees.
Related Kosher Recipes
- Magical, Marvelous Marinades (friendseat.com)
- Estate Chardonnay and Chicken with Meyer Lemon, Fennel & Olives with Gremolata (goosecross.com)
- Ras al hanout crusted lamb (wino-sapien.blogspot.com)
- Dinner Diary: Lemon Chicken (dailywd.womansday.com)
- Rack of Lamb with Sun-Dried Cherry Sauce (winebookclub.org)
- Simple BBQ Marinade (mathewpacker.com)
- Recipes for Health: Table for One, Please (nytimes.com)
- Sweet, salty, spicy canard lacqué (ckenb.blogspot.com)
- Rosh Hashanah Ground Lamb on a Cinnamon Stick by Debbie Gindi (thejewishhostess.com)