hanukka recipes and tablesettings, kosher chicken recipes, kosher passover recipes,seder table Ideas, kosher thanksgiving recipes, rosh hashanah and sukkot recipes, rosh hashanah chicken recipes
Thank you @callmecookie1 for this succulent bones chicken recipe. Perfect for Shabbat dinner as an alternative to a beef entree. The brown rice stuffing adds a whole grain to the dish and can probably be substituted with quinoa, faro, or barley.
Marinated Stuffed Whole Boneless Chicken with Brown Rice and Vegetables
- Open the chicken and spread the paprika garlic mixture inside the cavity all over.
- ( Keep some for the outside later)
- then arrange the veggies and brown rice. You can tie it up with twine or pin it with tooth picks.
- ( You can also just stuff the chicken and not open it. )
- At this point spread any leftover paprika garlic mixture on top and around.
- In a pot brown the chicken on all sides.
- Add baby potatoes (or any other veggies you like)
- add water or chicken stock let it reach 1/4 -1/2 way up the chicken
- (sprinkle some salt over top only if you are using water! The chicken stock is salty.)
- put it in a 350 degree oven for an hour
- The liquid should reduce by half and the potatoes should be brown if not let it cook further. Enjoy!