hanukka recipes and tablesettings, kosher chicken recipes, kosher main dish recipes, kosher passover recipes,seder table Ideas, kosher thanksgiving recipes, Passover Recipes, rosh hashanah and sukkot recipes
This holiday chicken cutlet recipe is by Rosette Setton- a true gourmet cook in the Syrian Jewish community. She sells delectable mazza and caters all types of events. Any recipe from Rosette is a real treasure! Your can text Rosette at (917) 748-9644.
Chicken Cutlets Stuffed with Curried Vegetables, Olives, and Brown Rice
- one pkg of white meat chicken cutlets thin
- one cup of brown rice
- one onion, fresh garlic
- one jar of pitted calamata olives
- olive oil
- one bunch of asparagus
- 1/2 cup of of calamata olives
- red pepper flakes
- fresh oregano
- 1/2 tsp of curry powder
- 1/4 cup of water
- Recipe for chicken roll ups you will need one pkg of white meat chicken cutlets thin , one cup of brown rice ,one onion, fresh garlic , celery , oregano, one jar of pitted calamata olives , olive oil ,one bunch of asparagus.
- Put a little olive oil in a pot.
- Dice onion and celery small and sauté onion and then sauté celery.
- Add brown rice with two cups of water ,salt and pepper, and olives till cooked , rinse cutlets and stuff and roll and put in a glass Pyrex drizzled with olive oil and add 6 cloves sliced garlic,
- In a cup put 1/2 cup of juice of calamata olives , red pepper flakes , fresh oregano , 1/2 tsp of curry powder a 1/4 cup of water mix and pour this on chicken plus one cup of calamata olives.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min covered and 20 min uncovered
- Let cool and then wash and trim asparagus and push like two or three pieces through cutlet , warm and serve on a pretty platter .