hanukka recipes and tablesettings, kosher chicken recipes, kosher passover recipes,seder table Ideas, kosher thanksgiving recipes, rosh hashanah chicken recipes, sukkot and rosh hashanah recipes
Stuffed Boneless Chicken with Brown Rice and Vegetables
Thank you @callmecookie1 for this succulent bones chicken recipe. Perfect for Shabbat dinner as an alternative to a beef entree. The brown rice stuffing adds a whole grain to the dish and can probably be substituted with quinoa, faro, or barley.
Marinated Stuffed Whole Boneless Chicken with Brown Rice and Vegetables
- Open the chicken and spread the paprika garlic mixture inside the cavity all over.
- ( Keep some for the outside later)
- then arrange the veggies and brown rice. You can tie it up with twine or pin it with tooth picks.
- ( You can also just stuff the chicken and not open it. )
- At this point spread any leftover paprika garlic mixture on top and around.
- In a pot brown the chicken on all sides.
- Add baby potatoes (or any other veggies you like)
- add water or chicken stock let it reach 1/4 -1/2 way up the chicken
- (sprinkle some salt over top only if you are using water! The chicken stock is salty.)
- put it in a 350 degree oven for an hour
- The liquid should reduce by half and the potatoes should be brown if not let it cook further. Enjoy!