Every time I get a gourmet recipe from Terri,I know it’s a good one. Every single woman in her family is either a gourmet kosher cook, a talented photographer, an entrepeneur, a professional baker, and the list goes on… thanks Terri !
To all my Jewish Hostesses- keep sending recipes and a little something about yourself to me! firstname.lastname@example.org.
My cousin gave me this delicious recipe for kosher lamb shanks, my kids were licking their fingers.
If you like lamb they will love this easy recipe.
I bought 6 lamb shanks for my family, a little too much but we had leftovers the next day.
Its a great passover recipe!
- 6 lamb shanks
- 3 crushed garlic
- A little olive oil,
- kosher salt,
- 2-3 sliced onions
Covered 2-3 hours at 350 degrees.
How Easy? Enjoy!
Love, Terri ”
- Claudia’s Passover Marshmallow-Nut Log (thejewishhostess.com)
- Syrian Kebabs for Passover (thejewishhostess.com)
- Mediterranean Lamb With Warm Plums and Pears Cooked in Wine (thejewishhostess.com)
- Chocolate Nut Chunk Gifts for the Holidays (thejewishhostess.com)
- How to ReDo Your Kitchen Floor for Passover (thejewishhostess.com)