hanukka recipes and tablesettings, kosher main dish recipes, kosher meat recipes, kosher passover recipes,seder table Ideas, kosher thanksgiving recipes, purim recipes, baskets, and decor, rosh hashanah and sukkot recipes, rosh hashanah roast , lamb, and brisket recipes
Make sure you subscribe now so you don’t miss a single kosher holiday recipe or holiday table setting idea!
This was so delicious! The meat had so much flavor .Enjoy!
Perfect for a Rosh Hashanah or Jewish Holiday menu.
Holiday Zuchinni Rullups Stuffed with Sauteed and Spiced Meat
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped ripe tomato
- 2 chopped fresh garlic.
- salt. pepper, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne pepper (1/4 tsp each
- Saute one pound ground meat in oil,
- Once browned add chopped onion and chopped tomato, fresh chopped garlic, salt, pepper, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne pepper (abt 1/4tsp of each).
- Cook few mins.
- In meantime slice 5 zucchini into very thin strips (I used a peeler)
- Brush each strip with vegetable oil and bake on a cookie sheet for about 20 minutes on 350 degrees to soften. Remove and cool.
- Make plus sign with 2 strips of zuchinni
- Add 2 tbsp of meat mixture in middle and fold each end to middle and set downward in Pyrex so stays closed.
- Bake for aboutt 20-30 mins.
Double or triple for a large crowd.
subscribe now and don’t miss a single kosher holiday recipe or holiday table setting idea!