What a gorgeous and original Passover table setting by Suzanne Sasson and Marcy Tbeile of Kitchen Caboodles in Brooklyn, NY! These girls were way ahead of the Passover holiday when they displayed their table setting talents at Table Set Go Fundraiser way back in August, in Deal, New Jersey. Note the hard boiled Passover eggs dyed with Wilton food coloring in water, place cards on an egg written with a gold sharpie pen, water beads filling the vases, bamboo steamers as serving plates, and portable Helen Chen chopsticks. The turquoise color pallet is reminiscent of Egyptian blue Nile water.
GREAT JOB, GIRLS!
- Kale and Goat Cheese Muffin Souffles (thejewishhostess.com)
- What a Hanukka Table! By Lorene Sasson (thejewishhostess.com)
- Passover Ground Lamb on a Cinnamon Stick by Debbie Gindi (thejewishhostess.com)
- Fresh Mishloach Manot Pics- Add Yours to this List and Win the New York Times Passover Cookbook! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Passover Pizza Dough (thejewishhostess.com)
- Passover Weeknight Skillet Chicken and Potatoes (thejewishhostess.com)
- Sarah’s Passover Seder- How to Make Your Table Look Like a Million! (thejewishhostess.com)