“Yesterday I went to Sari Danas sugar detox class. This is a kosher recipe she gave out. I made it today and am loving it!!! Thank you Sari!”
Needed for this Kosher Recipe : Sugar Detox
- Olive oil 1/8 t
- Onion, chopped ½ c
- Celery, chopped ¼ c
- 1 Garlic minced
- Shitake mushroom, sliced 1/3lb
- Oyster mushroom, chopped 1/3 lb.
- Portabella mushroom, chopped 1/3 lb.
- Millet ½ cup
- Thyme ground 2 t
- 1 Bay leaf crumbled
- Vegetable stock 32 oz.
- Salt ½ t
- Pepper 1 t
Sugar Detox Recipe Directions
- Sauté the onion celery and garlic in olive oil
- Add millet and lightly brown
- Add mushrooms and lightly brown
- Add to vegetable stock and bring to a simmer about 20 min
- When cool, blend in food processor or hand held emulsifier, add water if to0 thick.
Can you go a day…. a week ….. or how about a month without eating sugar? I did it and so can you! Join the 30 day Sugar Detox Challenge!! Contact me- Sari Dana at sari@danaNYC.com