Get out of the kitchen and on to the beach!!!
Here’s an easy and quick Shabbat dessert to make!
Let the kids do it!!
Can be made pareve or dairy
- One Dunkin Hines Brownie mix
- 4 pints of ice cream ( 2 pints for each flavor)
- Crunch ice cream topping, or sprinkles
- Springform pan
- Mix Brownie mix in an electric mixer. Pour only half the batter into springform pan and bake according to package directions. (The other half of the mix can be baked separately and used for another time or can be used for topping).
- While brownie mix cools, soften two pints of ice cream of the same flavor. When soft enough to spread, quickly spread the ice cream evenly over the brownie mix and place in freezer.
- When that ice cream layer is frozen, spread the 2 pints of your other flavor over it. Garnish with your favorite topping and place back in freezer until ready to use.
- Any two flavors of ice cream can be used and there are endless ways to garnish it. I prefer crunch with some chocolate sauce, but you can use sprinkles, nuts, black and white chocolate chips etc.