Thanks so much Karen Tawil for sharing your Sukkot table decor ideas and inspiration. This simple table setting idea is great for any Jewish Holiday meal or any special day of the year! Karen shows us all that you don’t have to spend tons of $$$$ to add style and glamour to your holiday table setting!
P.S. Check out Karen and Neil’s cool designer sunglasses shop!
Bright Eyes Optical
508 Kings Hwy Brooklyn, N.Y. 11223 (718)-382-8722
“Hey Marlene, I thought you would appreciate ….had no time because G-d forbid I should miss a day of exercise!! After all, not only does my table have to look good but so do I!!! So ……went to Lana’s fabric store, bought 4 yds of navy sequin ribbon that’s elastic, measured around napkin, cut and glue gun and voila!!!
Done in 20 min……by the way there’s a lot of colors!! Enjoy, Karen Tawil”
- Make Your Own Gorgeous Holiday Napkin Rings In 10 Minutes or Less! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Shana Tova! Welcome to my Rosh Hashana Table! Love, The Jewish Hostess (thejewishhostess.com)
- Fold Your Linen Napkins in the “Bow” Fold for Your Holiday Table- Plus a great Hostess Gift! (thejewishhostess.com)
- 10 Gorgeous Shabbat Tables Sent In by our Fabulous Jewish Hostesses! (thejewishhostess.com)
- How to Make Summery Napkin Rings- Cheap and Chic! (thejewishhostess.com)
- A Royal Rosh Hashanah Table Setting! By Viviane (thejewishhostess.com)
- Two Glamourous Shabbat Table Settings from Brooklyn, N.Y. (thejewishhostess.com)
- Impressive and Modern Rosh Hashanah Table Traditions by Kineret Spector (thejewishhostess.com)
- Sarah’s Table-A Gorgeous Feast (thejewishhostess.com)